Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Science Bees

 Science Bees





Today in room 11 we looked at dead bees. Each of us had to pair up with a buddy (If we wanted to) and the teacher would give us a Magnifying glass, tweezers, a sheet of paper with questions on it and a case with a bee in it. We would have to open the case up and take a look at it. The tweezers were to turn the bee and the magnifying glass was to get a better look. The first thing I did was smell it and it smelt like if you put a  vinegar raw onion sandwich in a toilet. After that I took a look at it carefully and moved it with the tweezers and answered the Questions. I really enjoyed doing this fun experiment with my buddy today.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Marist. I like how you were reasearching about bees with your buddy. Was it fun reasearching the bees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES IT WAS VERY FUN

    ReplyDelete