Friday, July 30, 2021

First week at school

 Day 1: I wasn't here on the first day because I was partying at home.

Day 2: When I got to school the bell rang so I went inside my classroom and the teacher said I couldn't sit on the ground and in that one day I wasn't here there were already a few changes like after first break we read after second break we draw and after third break we meditate.

Day 3: Same as yesterday but then I saw one of my friend that wasn't here on the last day of school.

Day 4: I started playing a new game and it was someones birthday

Day 5: I was so exited for the last day of the week when I woke up I went back to sleep and when I got to school I had another party and there was another birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marist, You must be very lucky to miss the first day of School. Especially because you were partying! Whos birthday was it on day 4? and WHos birthday was it on day 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousins on Thursday And my other cousin on Friday

    ReplyDelete